cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDM Custom Attributes

Former Member
0 Kudos

My user (MX_PERSON) has some standard attributes as MX_LASTNAME. MX_FIRSTNAME, MSKEYVALUE, DISPLAYNAME.

So I added some 3 custom attributes (Z_NATIO, Z_FAMST, Z_GENDER):

After populating some users data in IDM,

MSKEYVALUE     MX_LASTNAME     MX_FIRSTNAME     DISPLAYNAME     Z_NATIO     Z_FAMST          Z_GENDER

user1                   LN1                       FN1                         LN1 FN1              US              M                      1

user2                   LN2                       FN2                         LN2 FN2              UK              F                       2

user3                   LN3                       FN3                         LN3 FN3              IT                F                       3

Here is my request to get all the users' information including the 3 added custom attributes:

select MSKEYVALUE, MX_LASTNAME, MX_FIRSTNAME, DISPLAYNAME, ????? from idmv_link_ext where mcThisMSKEYVALUE in (user1,user2,user3)

Could you please help me to get also the 3 attributes values for all users ?

Many Thanks,

Michaela

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This seems to be the exact same question as this so check if any of the replies there is helpful. You should also mention what database you need the query for as there is differences between Oracle and SQL Server when using pivot or other flattening functions.

Br,

Chris

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Chris and Brandon.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To follow up on Chris' (Per) post, here's a link to my blog entry where I talk about using pivot. Hopefully this can help: