cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Followup activity from Social Service plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our scenario, we would have to create a follow-up activity from a social service plan.

I have maintained the copy controls for the transaction types. I am not able to find Create Follow-up button on a Social service plan.

Do we need to use the change process mechanism only to create the follow-up activities also or do we have an alternate way to activate the create follow-up button on a social service plan.

Thanks in advance,

Vamsi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

You can achieve this using action profile. Configure an additional action definition and in the processing type, use a method call with a standard method "COPY_DOCUMENT". Then in the action container processing parameters, you can define the transaction type (process_type) to be created.

shahidulalam_siddique
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

Change Processing is used to change the data of transactions, in social we use change processes to create the follow-up SSPs and SDPs.

Generic change process available in standard are:

Or let me know if your requirement is not to create the follow-up SSPs and SDPs

Regards,

Shahid

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Shahid,

I would like to create an activity(visit by the applicant)  as a follow up transaction to an SSP.

Generally we can maintain a copy control and we would be able to create the follow-up transaction using create follow-up button on each transaction. This button is not available on the SSP transaction so was wondering if we should also create followup transactions using change process.

Thanks,

Vamsi.

shahidulalam_siddique
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

In social you also have option to create the activity using BRF+. Or you can use the case assigned and create the activity which will be linked.

Change process is not meant for the action you want to do.

Regards,

Shahid