cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

want to use 2 clients for BW in SAP SCM 702

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In our APO development server we have 2 clients 100 & 200 and client 100 was set as the standard client for BW. When I am trying to to execute RSA1 tcode (for creating another source system) in 200 client , I am getting the error: You can only work in client 100

I have searched in SDN and found one note: 522569 and according to the note I have created one RFC connection: BWCLIENT. The second step in the note is, update the filed: BWMANDTRFC with the value: BWCLIENT in the table RSADMINA.

When I am trying to edit the table: RSADMINA with:

SE16: I cann't see any option to edit the table

SE16n: Tcode doesnot exist in the system

SM30: when I am trying to edit it has given message "The maintenance dialog for RSADMINA is incomplete or not defined"

and I found one function module: SAP_RSADMIN_MAINTAIN to edit but this function module is to update the table: RSADMIN but not RSADMINA.

Please suggest me that how to edit the table: RSADMINA

Thanks and Regards

KLNR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

KLNR,

???  Use standard SE16 editing options

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

I didn't see any change option of the table RSADMINA in SE16 tcode. Please find the attached screen shot for your reference.

Our SCM version is 7.02 in that BW component version is: 757.

Please help me to add the entries in RSADMINA table

Thanks and Regards

KLNR

former_member216565
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi KLNR,

We are in version SCM 7.0 and still,our system is having access to change the entry.

Anyways, i dont think,you cannot edit through any standard way, so i would suggest you to take help of any ABAPer and get the work done. As you said,its development enviroment, you can create a test program in a local package and change the respective field.

Thanks,

Santosh KB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

KLNR,

Assuming that your table is set up as normal

then your system is either locked (speak to your basis admin) or your userid has inadequate authorization (see your authorization admin)

Best Regards,

DB49