cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC BRM: Search role modification by ticket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All. I have a couple of questions related to set an ticket for role modification and then be able to filter by it in order to find the role and the modification.

1. Do you know what is the status of the following idea? It has been included in SAP GRC 10.1?

https://ideas.sap.com/ct/ct_a_view_idea.bix?c=4F27C74D-5330-4569-8199-D69072C0D4AE&idea_id=C6CF126F-...

I have checked at the next link and i don't find anything similar:

2. Finally, when we activate the parameter 3008 it only applies for simple role? I mean if i change a composite role the pop-up for this ticket is not appearing.

Regards and thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Sara!

¿Did you get any idea about how to track changes in BRM? ¿Is possible to track the ticket generated when you change a simple role? i don´t know if it is stored in a table or something like that.

Thanks!!

Emiliano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sara, Hi Emilano,

I am looking for a similar solution as you. You can find the Ticket ID in the table "GRACROLETICKET". Unfortunately in the table is only the technical role ID available. So you have to make a join between the role ID and the original role name.

Hope that helps a little,

Regards,

Manuela  

0 Kudos

Hi Manuela!

Thanks a lot! it may be useful.

Regards,

Emiliano.

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sara,

I can only give you some information about parameter 3008.

Set the value to YES to require a ticket number when role authorizations are modified in PFCG and the user chooses the Synch with PFCG button.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alessandro

former_member185447
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello sara,

This might be old discussion. Just happened to see this and giving some answer which might help you. Ticket numbers are raised whenever there is a modification done for the authorizations.

Since we don't do modifications to authorizations in composite roles as well as business roles, we dont get a ticket number prompt.

Let me know if you need further information on this.

Regards,

Deepak M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all.

Any idea?

Regards and thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all.

Any idea?

Regards and thanks.