cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Disable Afaria client in Kapsel Logon plugin on Android?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to disable Afaria client in Kapsel Logon plugin on android instead of iOS as follows:

"The Afaria client is opening after calling sap.Logon.init(...), it can be disabled by modifying the file MAFLogonManagerOptions.plist. In Xcode this can be found under Resources > MAFLogonManagerNG.bundle > MAFLogonManagerOptions.plist. Set keyMAFUseAfaria to false."

as mentioned in

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jtaylor
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Elhoussiny and others (if still watching),

The way to disable the afaria logon component in Android is to set a key in the SharedPreference of the application like this:

Editor pEditor = prefs.edit();

pEditor.putBoolean(SharedPreferenceKeys.PREFERENCE_ID_USEAFARIA.toString(), false);

pEditor.commit();

I will make sure that this is documented in a KBA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John Taylor

Thanks for your help but  ,  this code Doesn't work . "prefs cannot be resolved" should I import any library .

jtaylor
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, sorry, it appears that the only way that you could use the above is if you are doing a custom build of the client (the SharedPreferenceKeys should be found in the MAFLogon class). I've put in a query, but as of now, it doesn't sound like there is any way to disable the Afaria integration through JavaScript code or a config file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

did you use MAF login to using Odata Service ,

I tried but i get this error .

faragelfadaly
Explorer
0 Kudos

Also I need to disable Afaria in Logon plugin, as I get the following error while debugging the application on Android platform:

Failed to find provider info for com.Android.provider.Afaria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you solve this issue ?

I have the same error .

jtaylor
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please let me know if the below works for you.