Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection stock

former_member221041
Participant
0 Kudos

dear All,

I have deactivated inspection type 01 for some of my plant materials with t-code QA08 but after removing all ticks in the inspection type 01 (from all fields in mm02) while doing GR in MIGO the stock is still coming in Quality inspection for some materials pl help to resolve this problem.

Regards

Rakesh Sehgal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check the delivery tabs of the purchase orders created already. You might manually have to change the stock type from quality inspection to unrestricted.

Regards.

former_member221041
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Canan for the reply,

I have done the same as suggested by you let's see it might solve my issue.

Regards

Rakesh Sehgal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

I assume you took all the stock out of QI and then removed the inspection set up. That's fine. Now while doing the GR, you get the quantity into QI but there isn't any inspection lot, correct?

You need to check following settings which could trigger the GR quantity into QI without activating inspection type.

• In MIGO itself, go to settings>default values. Check what is maintained in the 'stock type' against the  respective 101 mvmt. If it is Quality inspection, change it to Unrestricted use.
  • In MM02, on the outer screen of QM view, check if 'Post to inspection stock' is set for that material. If this is correctly maintained, also look into 'Purchasing' view under Other data/manufacturer data.

ntn