cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry 6.0 Transaction Screen on Tablet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

The default wizard screen transaction normally occupies the entire device screen. This looks fine with small screen devices such as WinCE handheld or iPhone.

For tablet, e.g., iPad, is it possible to keep the transaction screen in a specific tile area or using overlay approach? The reason is that for transactions which only touch one or two property, the transaction screen is nearly empty yet it covers the entire display area.

I used the tile display on tablet to display information in a specific tile. I also used the overlay to display certain information. I am aware there is a Edit Type called "Tile Edit". Since I only see its usage in List Tile View, I am not sure it applies to the feature I mentioned above.

I'd appreciate any suggestions/comments on this.

Thanks a lot.

-Yang

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yang,

Unfortunately, transaction screens can only be full screen at this time.  I would suggest contacting support to request adding support for transactions in an overlay screen.  This is something that has been discussed but having customers requesting it always helps with prioritization.

As you mentioned you can use a Tile Edit which is similar to a Tile display (but only one screen) which displays the screen but allows the user to tap into an editable field and edit the value in place.  When the tile goes into edit mode a Cancel and Finish button appear in the bottom left corner of the tile.

--Bill

Answers (0)