cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Schedule lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

The schedule lines for my sales order are not getting split. There is zero inventory of the material.

Material - Procurement type. MRP type - P1, Planned delivery time - 4 days. Avail check - 02

Requirement type in Sales order - 41

Schedule line cat - CP

Issue is that delivery date shows as the current date which is the requested delivery date.

Please advise how the schedule line can be split.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

since you've mentioned that you have no stock, most likely you have only one schedule with no confirmation date. thus requested delivery date is shown as the current date but confirmation date is blank.

if you have partial stock available and the sales order allows partial delivery, then you may see multiple schedulelines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Shichang

Confirmation date at schedule line level is not blank. It is same as requested delivery date which in this case is current date.

I added some inventory and created a new sales order, still no split in schedule lines.

(Partial delivery is allowed for the order)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just ran MRP and found that the Sales order requirements were converted to Purchase Requisitions seen in MD04.

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

can you please run md04 and co09 and share the screen shot?

also can you share your configuration for availability check?

it seems your sales order are always confirmed without checking the stock.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your suggestion was right indeed. Availability check was just OFF.

I found that availability check was off in the configuration of the checking group.

On switching it on, schedule lines are splitting in the sales order as availability check is triggered.

Thanks a lot Shichang for looking into this issue!!

Answers (0)