cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display of Graphs in Demand Planning SCM 7.0

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

I need to hide Graph screen in Planning Book by user in Demand Planning.  Some users, they want Graphs and some user they don't.  I checked all the notes and no sucess.  How to resolve this issue.  Any help is appreciated.

thx

Jeff

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jeff,

you can set this in /sapapo/sdp8b. Input planning book, data view, and make sure the radio button is on the 'data view', press 'Change'. Right click on the left upper corner, deactivate 'Graphic', and save. You can perform the same in /sapapo/sdp94, by opening the planning book / data view, loading some data, and push 'Design' button. Then you switch off the graphic and press 'Live' button.

It is not possible for to setup for particular users.you can copy same planning book and create the data view.Go to Planning book..enter data view and click change then select the layout option and select only table.,table data only appear.

Thanks,

Naga.

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Reddy for your info.  I am aware of this feature, as mentioned, my requirement is to control user specific. I was reading SCM 7.0 graphic functionality, they specifically mentioned we can control it by user.   Much appreciate for your input.

Jeff

0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

I believe you could first maintain two reference user graph settings, one with graph by default and one without, then use transaction:

/SAPAPO/SDP_CHART - Maintain Chart Customizing

to do a mass copy to your users.

Hope it will meet your requirement,

MZ

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

MZ,

I heard about this T code in one of the posting and not able to find the code in my system. I tried /n/sapapo/sdp_chart also.  We are using SCM 7.2 and SP 5.  Is it an additional functionality included any other SP?.  Any help is appreciated.

thanks

Jeff

0 Kudos

Jeff,

You need to activate a business function for that through SFW5 -> SCM_APO_DP_SNP_CTM

Chart Engine in Interactive Planning - Interactive Demand Planning - SAP Library

Im also running SCM 7.2 - Hope this will work for you,

MZ

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

MZ,

Sorry for late reply.  I just returned from a vacation.  I will get back to you pretty soon.

Jeff