cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link between tables BBP_PDACC and BBP_DET_ACCOUNT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am creating a shopping cart using function module BBP_PD_SC_CREATE. I can determine a GL account based on product category using table BBP_DET_ACCOUNT. But there are some other account assignment details which this function module requires and based on existing shopping carts that are created, I found that they are stored in table BBP_PDACC. Is there any linkage between tables BBP_PDACC and BBP_DET_ACCOUNT.

Any help or guidance will be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Ameet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

BBP_PDACC table store information about shopping cart account assignment against which SC is charged such as Cost center - GL account or WBS Element - GL Account combination.

As you mentioned you are created SC from FM i do not see what is the reason you want information from BBP_PDACC? It is afterwards. If you are looking to capture the cost center of the user attribute then you could get from some function module.

Thank you

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

If you see the function module BBP_PD_SC_CREATE, it has one parameter for account assignment under TABLES and it is required to provide the account assignment details for every line item. So if I can determine the G/L account based on product category, do I need to provide any other information for account assignment for each line item. If you see the structure of the account assignment information, it actually has fields from table BBP_PDACC. Hence was my question for BBP_PDACC.

Thanks,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameet,

Yeah you need to provide other account assignment if your business process do require? For example if you choose account assignment category as "Cost center" then standard account assignment category set up require Cost Center and GL account to pass in this function module. Account assignment configuration you can verify in SPRO in Cross application basic settings --> Account Assignment --> Define Account assignment category.

BBP_PDACC as i mentioned earlier gets populated when you will create Shopping cart as it will store shopping cart account information.

Hope this helps.

thank you

Ritesh