cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

restriction in event reported date and time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have a requirement where we want to keep check on all the reported events such that none of the events are reported with future date and time.

We have some 25 reporting events and we have an option to keep the check in Preprocessing  FM but then i have to add the customizing of each of the reported events.

Do we have any possibility to keep a validation via customizing on Actual Reported Date and time event to be within current date and time i.e. no future event is possible without using preprocessing functionality.

Thanks,

Shubh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shubh,

not sure if i got the requirement correctly:

There are rule activities:

IS_EE_EARLY

IS_EE_IN_DATE_SEQ

IS_EE_LATE

You could deactivate EH in such a case to prevent future updates via Event Messages.

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Steffen,

Thanks for your reply but what i meant to ask is as below :

For an event which I am reporting , I have actual date and time as a field. In this field user  can enter any date and time and this will be treated as reported date and time for that event.

What I need is the restriction that none of the reported date and time is in future from the time when user is actually reporting the event. I am not considering planned date and time as the criteria for restriction.

Thanks,

Shubh.

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok,

then the Preprocessing function would be the best place to check it.

You could create also an own rule activity checking but Preprocessing would be better in this case.

You would have more options there like completely skipping the message.

Best rtegards,

Steffen

Answers (0)