Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does it appear status ICCO?

antonio_rodriguez9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello.

I have strange problem.

I have some materials with more or less same characateristic with long-term and same inspection type.

When i validate these characteristic, and close them..  Also a i take user decision. If i go to change charact.'s results, i can change.. -- > perfect.

But sometimes, if i do the same with another material... i can not change result's charact.  i don't see them on screen.

Even, i see that lot status has ICCO "All inspections completed",  and "STIC" Short-term insp. completed.  When all my characteristic is "long -term"

do you know what i do wrong ??

have i master data wrong ??' what i can check ???

Regards.

Antonio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But sometimes, if i do the same with another material... i can not change result's charact.  i don't see them on screen.

This generally happens when you have Short term MICs. Double check the MIC details where you see this behavior.

ICCO appears generally with UD as UD ICCO. It indicates that all your required MICs are validated and closed.

ntn

antonio_rodriguez9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi NitiN.

Yes, i agree with you.

but my charact. is long-term.. maybe i have 10 charact. in inspection plan  and one of them is short term, but the rest is long-term.

thanks.

Antonio.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should be able to change the results at anytime on any long-term MIC.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say you don't see them on the screen.  Is this in QE51n?

When this happens, have you tried doing it via QA32 worklist?

QE51n usually only display lots that require a result.  If you have completed all the results it won't show on QE51n.  If you still have one or more results missing, it will show and you can change LT MICS that already have results.  But if ICCO is on the lot, I don't believe those will show on the QE51n list anymore.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Access the inspection lot through QA32 and try.

antonio_rodriguez9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Craig.

I want to see that when i try to change results i don't see charact in results screen. It i display, i can see charact.

With QA32, if i going change results i don't see charact to change values.. even in inspection plan exist this charact.

I have this all status activate.

INSP Inspection active

UD Usage decision has been made

LTIN Long-term inspection

PASG Plan/specification assigned

CCTD Insp. characteristics created

CALC Sample calculated

RREC Results confirmed

STIC Short-term insp. completed

SPRQ Quantity posting required

SPCO Stock posting completed

STUP Statistics updated

Thanks.

Antonio

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It sounds like you have characteristic filter applied.  When you are in results recording, on the far left of the button bar is a button that has an icon that look like a small face over a piece of paper.

Click on that icon.  It is for user settings.  In here, click on the tab labelled "Default values".  The third item is the char. filter.  You should have "1 All characteristics".  I suspect you might have "2 - open characteristics" in here.

Craig

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you use one Short term MIC along with 9 Long terms, you don't see it when you go to change the results. In change mode, you will see only 9 MIC in result recording screen. Whereas, as soon as you switch to display mode and click on result, all 10 MICs will appear.

I think this is what happening in your case. Pl confirm.

Another thing which I didn't notice earlier. You said you get ICCO in the system status of the inspection lot. As far as I know, when you get this, you cannot go to change the result. It'll always throw an error like "Function cannot be carried out".

Please share your current system status of the inspection lot. This would reflect the real problem.

ntn

antonio_rodriguez9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Craig.

Yes, you are right.. i go to user settings a put "1 All characteritic", I see characteristic.. but when i put UD i lost this inspection lot, although all charact are long term.

I think, that if you have charact. with long term, you always have access to change result, altough you take UD.. is this correct ?

And is the same behaviour inspection lot with inspection plan and without it ?

Thanks.

Antonio

antonio_rodriguez9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi NiTin.

In my case, i work with almost charact long-term. But it seems with inspection lot without inspection point, when you put result to charact. and close it, and you put UD for this inspection lot, then, you don't have acces to change results for these charact long-terms.

It also seems that for inspecton lot with inspection points works well, so, I can change results to inspection lot where UD is take and charact. was put result before.

is it correct? have i a mistake?

Thanks.

Antonio.

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Inspection point logic is something different. All I can say is that when you use inspection points, system knows that you'll enter further results (for another event) and thus result can be entered/ modified.

Whereas when you don't use inspection points, you enter one set of inspection results per lot.

I also asked about the current system status of the inspection lot.

It would either be UD ICCO...  or LTIN STIC....

• Incase you have UD ICCO, you cannot change the results without resetting the lot.
  • Other part where you said about disappearance of one MIC after the UD, I want you to check the control indicators of this MIC. I'm sure you don't have 'Long term Char' activated. Pl ensure if it is not Reference characteristic, you check the control indicators in inspection plan itself.

Pl provide the above details.

ntn

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Again, different transactions do different things.  You should be able to go back and change LT characteristics on a previous inspection point.  But some transactoins may not show the previous inspection points.

You have to get ore specific with us with regards to WHAT transactions you are using when you try to do these things.

Craig

tanuj_parikh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

For RR without Insp Points, System behaves like below:

1] For Insp lot having Long Term Char, char's RR for LT is  done  before UD  and then UD is taken, Lot will not have LTIN STIC status. It will have UD status. System will not allow to change LT char value.

2] For Insp lot having Long Term Char, RR for LT char is pending and UD is taken, Lot will get LTIN  STIC status and allows for RR to be done and update for LT char as many times you wish.

With Insp points, yours and Nitin's view seems ok.

Regards,

Tanuj Parikh

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ICCO should come on to the lot when ALL characteristics are completed.

You can also set this manually in QA11 or QA12 from the menu bar under

Edit--> Inspection Completion --> Complete

Once set it, you can also unset it from QA12. 

As far as when the statues go on.. IF you have BOTH long-term and short-term characteristics.

Once all required short-term characteristics are complete, the system should set the status LTIN and STIC.  You are now allowed to record a UD as well as still record results on the long-term characteristics.

Once all long-term characteristics are recorded, the LTIN and STIC status should be removed and the ICCO status added.

Once the ICCO status is set, you should not normally be able to go back and change any results, long-term or short-term.

If you need to change a long-term characteristic result and the ICCO status is set, you must use transaction QA12 and reset the status using Edit-->inspection Completion.  I believe you'll get a pop-up asking if you want to reset the long term characteristics.  You click yes and the ICCO status is removed from the lot.  You should now be able to go to a results recording screen and unlock the long-term characteristic(s) and change the value.  Relock them, and then go back to the QA12 and set the inspection completion again.  ( I don't think it is automatically done if you do this reset process).

Now.. please test this.  I'm doing this all from memory as the current system I have access to has no long-term characteristics for me to test this with and I'd rather not mess with a clients data. 

Craig

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

with what T-Code you are acessing to  perform results recording and what are the inputparameters you are giving?

antonio_rodriguez9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kovi.

We use, QE51n, or qe12 .