cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cache Content is Obsolete in PI 7.31 SP11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

Recently we upgraded SP level from PI 7.31 SP06 to SP11 and found one error in (t.code SXI_CACHE--Delta Monitoring) when executed

Error: Cache Content is Obsolete

I checked the t.code SXMB_ADM_BPE and all are green. I didn't found any SAP notes so far.

Could you please provide me some suggestions on that?

Thank you.
Sateesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sateesh,       Try to execute a full cache refresh: http://server:port/CPACache/refresh?mode=full using PIDIRUSER In other case, please, attach a screenshot or a picture related. Regards   

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member217945
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sateesh,

Some times Cache error may occur due to incorrect configuration also. I suggest you to check the configuration reimport the objects and activate and check the status.

Please refer to below link .

Regards,

SK

Eoin_Kierans
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Sateesh,

The CPA Cache refresh is not related to the runtime cache detailed within transaction SXI_CACHE, therefore this would not assist in this issue.

Can you double click on the error Cache content is obsolete and this should provide a more detailed error message.

Regards

Eoin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eoin, Hello SK,

I didn't seen any error description, and all integration Processes return code is '0'.

As mentioned above in my previous we upgraded service packs from PI 7.31 SP06 to SP11, was that the reason ? ( mean this Delta cache refresh is obsolete by SP11?)

(or) any other different reason, because looks my all three systems shown the same issue.

Thank you.
Sateesh

Eoin_Kierans
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Sateesh,

If you run the transaction SXI_CACHE do you see any errors?

Can you try to run a Delta cache refresh from this transaction.

Regards

Eoin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Can, Hi Eoin,

I am getting this error after follow the Delta cache refresh only ( SXI_CACHE--->Delta Cache refresh)

I execute CPA Full cache refresh but no help. For you reference I attached screen shot.

Thank you.
Sateesh