SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site master - customer XXX not maintained

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Previously, when I save the site master with transport request problem. So only part of the site master is save. But after apply the note in system. This problem is solved.

However, due to previous problem, when I using WB02 to change site master 0002, error message "customer 0002 is not maintained" But I cannot create new site with "0002". pls advice how can I solve this problem

Thanks

Jo

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had the same problem. Here is how I solved it, after a lot of digging and debugging:

I manually created the customer (XD01), but had to replace the address number in T001W (T001W-ADRNR) with the one for the customer (KNA1-ADRNR) via SE16N (please don't shoot me), as they must be the same in T001W and KNA1. Once you did that you should be able to run transaction WB01 (CREATE SITE) to maintain the rest of the site data, re-copy the customizing from the refererence and save. Good Luck!

Mario v. d .Tann

0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

Thank you

But I can find 0002 in T001W, but I cannot find it in KNA1. Any other method?

0 Kudos

Even though you have entry 0002 in T001W, you will still need to recreate the site via WB01, after you manually created the customer. Sorry, but I cannot think of another way...

0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

I had created new customer master 0002. But how can I replace the address number in T001W (T001W-ADRNR) with the one for the customer (KNA1-ADRNR) via SE16N?

thanks

0 Kudos

The data manipulation via SE16N is a very tricky and sensitive direct modification of database data, and must be carried out very carefully, and only if no other options are available, and ONLY by someone who really knows the SAP table structures and data very well. Since you are not familiar with this, I recommend you try to recreate the site via WB01 without replacing the address number. It should work...

0 Kudos

Thank you for your advice. I try to create site 0002 again with WB01. But with error msg . Pls help

Address doesn't exist 22946

Message no. AM010

0 Kudos

Hello,

When you create site master using WB01 with appropriate site profile, you have to maintain all the necessary data in the tabs first. After that you should click customer and vendor buttons to maintain sales area, purchase organization etc. Now, the data including address data gets automatically copied to KNA1 & LFA1 tables. The link from from T001W to WRF* tables, KNA1/LFA1 tables, address tables ADRC/ADR6 etc. will be established automatically.

I think you should not maintain customer and vendor separately.

Thanks,

Venu

0 Kudos

Venu,

With all due respect, but in this case, the situation is a little different, due to a program error that had to be fixed with a SAP Note (1957952). The site data was created, but not the customer data, because of a short dump. I had the same problem in my customer's system and was only able to fix it by creating the customer manually, and then replacing the ADRNR in T001W with the customer's ADRNR.

Best regards,

Mario

0 Kudos

Hello Mario,

We cannot maintain Customer and Vendor view of a retail site  using XK02/XD02. SAP gives the error message 'Customers and vendors which are part of the retail plant cannot be processed in the customer or vendor dialog, as this would cause consistencies in the address data'.

You may contact SAP Service Market place; they may provide with an OSS program to link them.

Thanks,

Venu