cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

install Add-on EWM 9.1 package on ERP 617 system

chaiyongs
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi   I had already finished the installation ERP 6.0 EHP 7 Server and I want to install Add-on EWM 9.1 package on ERP system. To install, I follow up SAP Note 1892669 - Installing or upgrading to SAP EWM 9.1.  When I try to use T-Code : SAINT to install these packages (SCM_BASIS rel. 713 and SCMEWM 9.10), I get this information "The installation of SCMEWM rel. 910 must be configued with a Stack XML".  Could you please advise how to fix this problem?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to install Solution Manager (SolMan) System. Then connect your system to it and only then You can use Solution Manager Maintain Optimizer to generate stack.xml. Good luck!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaiyong,

We are in a process of Implementing EWM on ERP.  We have completed ERP Installation now we need to install EWM add on.

But I can't find EWM components in Maintainence Optimizer for my current ERP. How can add or select  I add ewm components in MOPZ for my erp.

For your info. we have just finished ERP EHP7 Fresh Installation.

Can you please help. Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,

Letz...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Letz,

If you have already installed SAP SOLMAN system I can provide for you some links how to configure and connect it to your SAP ERP system. Then in Solman system you could go to Maintainence Optimizer and generate stack.xml file for further installing EWM Add-on on your ERP system.

Regards,

Bohdan Petrovskyy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bohdan,

Thank you very much for Quick Response.

I have completed the above procedure sucessfully of connection ERP to SOlman for MOPZ

My question is I don't see any EWM Componets add on steps in Maintainence Transcation of MOPZ.

From where I have to select EWM Components in (MOPZ) for EWM.

Kindly reply  thanks..

Letz..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Letz,

check carefully below, there should be probably  not EWM but SAP EWM I suppose.

In case you could not see it check whether you have choose the last stack version in step 2.1.

Good luck!

Bohdan Petrovskyy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Letz,

Did you manage to find the EWM 9.1 Add-on in MOPZ ? I am facing the same issue, i am able to see EWMM 9.0 and 7.0 but not 9.1 ..

Kindly advice .

Regards,

Prithivi Raj

chaiyongs
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Bohdan

Thank you for your information. It's correct to install SOLMAN and generate XML stack file.

However If customer still don't have SOLMAN becasue waiting to buy new H/W, we can use SAP Partner' SOLMAN to generate XML Stack file?

Best Regrdds,

Chaiyong S.