Accepted Solutions (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Right click and identify the application ID

POWL_queryr >. get query ID

POWL_query >> get POWl type ID

go to powl_TYPE to get the feeder class

/SAPSRM/POWL_CUST and give the POWL type id.

In that select the corresponding one and click on actions to enable and disable ..

Let me know if that helped?

if you would like to add new field view this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vinita,

Thanks for the info.We upgraded from SRM 5 to 7 and in the Portal when i login i am getting UWL.I want to change it to POWL from UWL.Is that possible??

with regards,

Kawrthik.

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kawrthik

I did read your query in the other post which you have opened but to be honest I have no idea and never heard of this kind of a requirement before ..any reason why you want to change SAP std functionality ?

As is mentioned in the post .. if you want POWl  go for portal independent navigation framework .. and if they want Portal ask them it is only available in UWL ..

Do let me know on the business requirement and I might be able to do some analysis and get back to you on that ..

Regards

Vinita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

Thanks for reading the other post too..Yes i wanted to know whether UWL to POWL in portal is feasible or not and if it is how to change it..By default we are getting UWL in the portal.So you mean to say if we want  Shoppping Cart Portal then POWL is not possible???

with regards,

Kawrthik.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you mix two concepts which make difficult to understand your request.

Screen-shot you gave us in from the Portal (Tasks, Alerts, Notifications and so on...).

With Enterprise Portal, to approve Workitems, your inbox (SBWP transaction) is the Universal WorkList.

With NetWeaver Business Client, you use Personal Object Work List to have access to your inbox.

In this last case, you have to switch the Portal-Independent Navigation Frame (IMG: SAP Implementation Guide > SAP Web Application Server > SAP Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Technical Basic Settings > Portal-Independent Navigation Frame > Activate/Deactivate Portal-Independent Navigation Frame) on.

If you connect to SRM through Portal, you cannot use POWL as inbox.

Regards.

Laurent.

Answers (0)