cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Address info' no display in order header 'Partners' tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a question re the display of 'Address info' in the order header 'Partners' tab, as you can see in the pic below, 1 address is no shown, but another is.

The customizing of 'Personnel Areas' of this company has been done, and both staffs are all under this company.

My question is why there is only 1 shown the address info, but another doesn't.

Is there anything related with the HR master data? I compared both, but still no finding.

Thank you for the help in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stephanie,

sometimes clients maintain internal employee as a partner function and use them in sales documents. kindly try and see if you can access 199917 through vd02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shichang, yes, we use internal emloyee in the order partner function as sales responsible, which means he is the salesman to this order..

It's no possible to use vd02 with 199917, b/z it is not the client number, it is just our staff number, which can be accessed via pa30 only.

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks for checking. in this case I would go to VOPA search for the partner determination procedure used in this sales order/item, and find the source of ZM partner function. Just like you were trying to figure out, where does the address come from. Maybe by finding out where this partner function is from you can find your answer.

naveen_kaluti
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Stephanie,

We understand that 199917 is a staff number and not customer's. However if you want to check to which all customer this staff number (i.e, personal number) is assigned to then you can use KNVP table.

Having said that, I am bit confused on your statement, on creating data in test client and moving it to production, as per my understanding goes data is never transported from test client to production.

Usually master data is keyed in or uploaded using programs like LSMW into the production and never transported from test client to production client.

Thanks & Regards

Naveen K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen, Thanks for the further inputting. Our user reported that the address info for their staffs are not shown in above fields in order. Another developer asks me to change the setting below, and was transported in testing system for UAT. But during testing, it works with some staff number, but not for some others.

Therefore, I think something else needs to be adjusted, but don't know what's that for..

The customizing setting was transported from DEV to testing system, later will be transported to Production, not the data itself.

ian_kehoe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Stephanie,

Could you please check transaction SU53 to see if there are any failed authorisation checks to ensure this is not an authorisation issue? In the standard SAP system if the user does not have the necessary
authorisation to view HR data then the employee details will not be displayed in the sales order partner tab. To be able to view the data from the personnel area you need the required authorisation.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Ian Kehoe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply. I have the access to PA30 of this 199917 in the system. I tried to check the HR master for this staff again, but found nothing...as it's testing system, I deleted the whole HR master for it, and recreate it with the same number, then go back to check the order again, it has shown the address info...

But it still doesn't work for some other staff number, do you have any idea that this might be related with the HR master infotype?

naveen_kaluti
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Stephanie,

We just feel its the missing information issue (incomplete master data), and as mentioned by you once maintained your are able to see all the info at order level.

Thanks & Regards

Naveen K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen, thanks for the reply. Yes, looks something related with the HR master data, but the thing is not quite sure where is the key point in the master data. After transportation to the Production system, if the master data still missing something, the address info will not be shown stilll, which is the point I don't want to see...

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Huang,

kindly maintain adress , street,street4, street5 ,postal code ,country,region .in customer master for 199917 in XD02 in General tab .then you check the header partner function by creating a new sales order ,for your reference i am attaching the below screen shot.if your issue is not resolved please share the screen shot of your customer master .

Regards,

C.B Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply. The thing is the number 199917 is not customer number, therefore, it's impossible for me to maintain the address info in xd02 for it.

actually 199917 is our staff number which means the responsible salesman for this order, in the back, it is the HR master data.

As you can see above mentioned, 128570 another staff number has listed the address info, which comes from the Personnel Area customizing setting in above 2nd pic in this stread. But it doesn't work with the nunmber 199917, which is the point I want to know the reason...

Former Member
0 Kudos
phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you maintained the complete address like street,postal code for this partner??

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did the customizing in above mentioned the 2nd pic.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please share the details for your partner 199917 ...

alternatively you can check in  ADRC/ADR2/3/4/5/6 tables for more info.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I still can't find the cause, here is the details of 199917, when double click on the number. Do you know where the data comes from?

Below is the one with the address shown, with staff number 128570.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pl Check properly--no street number maintained for this 199917...

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK. but where do I need to maintain the street number for this 199917? if it's no maintained, why the others - 128570 do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

use Tcode: XD02 and update the address.

Former Member
0 Kudos

XD02? but it's not customer number, 199917 is our staff number, which links with the HR master data.