Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idocs missing at IDX5 , SM58

priyanka_desai
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Guys ,

I am trying to track couple of idocs but not able to find few of them at PI box. Ours is a dual stack and scenario is ECC to File.

1. IDoc status is 03 at ECC and status clearly shows "IDoc sent to external system" . Same status at EDIDS table level.

2. IDx5 at PI shows nothing for that idoc no.

3. SM58 at ECC is clear .

Help will be rewarded .

Thank You .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

sendhil_kumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

Try searching with the transaction ID in IDX5. When a single message has multiple idocs then searching with the idoc number will not work properly.

--

Sendhil

former_member190624
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

By any chance Idoc packaging is enabled on ECC side  ?

Thanks

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

You can check a few of the following for the idoc:

1. Check the Partner number of the idoc, it might not be PI system (I mean the recipient partner number). Also the recipient port number.

2. As mentioned by Akshay you can check the date as to when the idoc was triggered. The message if too long might have got archived in your PI system. To track it you can go to t-code SXMB_MONI and then to XML for Archived messages.

3. If you have gone through the above points you can check in ST22 to see if there is any dump being shown.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Souvik

rubanprasanth_s
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

In your case( i.e outbound status is 03 and no error in SM58 ),  i believe the IDOC is archived from PI Server. Kindly check with your basis team to know the retention period of messages ?

Regards,
Ruban.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

When was the IDoc sent from ECC and what is the retention period of messages in PI?

Also, check if IDoc has been transmitted to correct PI port from ECC.

Regards,

Akshay

priyanka_desai
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay ,

Message sent to correct port as Idocs are getting passed . This is the incident at production environment . So port is static only .

I can see older Idocs also..so retention should not be the case either..any other clue ?

Regards ,

Priyanka

former_member217945
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

Check  SMQ1 and SMQ2  sometimes it may strucked in this.

if you will not find any IDOC in the Queues,

Go to   XI system,  delete the idoc metadata from IDX2 and import again. go to R/3 system re trigger your IDOC to XI.

check  the status in WE05 that should be in  green..check in SM58 there will be no error and then you can find the successfull IDOC in SXI_MONITOR.

Regards,

SK