cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navigation via button in agentry editor details screen -SAP Round Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

I am looking to open a details screen from a details screen via a button or an image on click .Please suggest the right way to do that .Please follow the attached figure for your reference .

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The first screen shot you list is a Transaction.  While in the middle of a transaction you cannot navigate to another screen before completing the transaction.  Your transaction can of course have multiple screens/steps for input which can be dynamically controlled at runtime.

I wouldneed to know ,ore about what your business requirements is before I could offer other suggestions.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

My requirement is - I have a field with extra information(Called LongText) about a measuring point and while user is reading a point there should be an option for them to read the extra information(not compulsory) like the below information icon.

Now on click on this icon one screen should open where the LongText field will be mapped ,So user can read the extra information and act accordingly .So for this I have added one button on 'Reading Point ' screen to fire one action to open another screen for LongText but it's not working .

Hope make sense to you !!

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Ranjoy,

Like Bill mentioned, you can't do that on a transaction screen.  You could add your "more info" button to the reading point details (view) screen, but you cannot fire actions from a transaction screen in Agentry.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP