cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS postings of good receipt from production order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

please, could you tell me why, when I confirm a production order linked to wbs, I don't see the postings in wbs reports? My FG has standard price for unassigned inventory

I'm using Project stock valuated

Is it mandatory to use cost element category "90"?

Please, could you help me?

Thanks

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

is your production order created in Co10 Transaction? if yes then posting in wbs will come in report also.

When is it necessary to use cost element category 90?

Asset acquisitions and down payments can be assigned to an internal order or WBS element  statistically. In this manner, for example, an availability check can be triggered on the order or the WBS element for asset posting.

In this cases it is necessary to create asset acquisition account as a cost element category 90.Category 90 is automatically assigned when you create cost elements in CO whose general ledger accounts in FI are asset reconciliation accounts. You cannot change this category in CO master data maintenance.

FI does not require CO account assignments to cost elements of category 90. However, if you enter an account assignment, it is only recorded statistically for real objects.

Category 90 allows you to check order or project budgets for fixed asset procurement. To do so, enter the investment order or WBS element in the corresponding field in the asset master.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Answers (0)