Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Order Qty should not be more than Invoice Qty

former_member211668
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I have a requirement. Usually when user creates Return order with refer.to Invoice, then  he can add more quantities than Invoice quantity. When user increases the quantity more than Invoice qty then system gives only warning message but system allows to save and even allows to PGR. My requirement is if user is increasing the quantity, system should give error msg and block the return order.

Plz tell me how can we achieve this requirement? Whether we have to use Routine or User exit and what logic we have to give to our ABAPers.

Thanks & Regards,

Tiwari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member211668
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Tiwari

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Tiwari:

Thanks for the feed back , and also take into account the second part for your query, if you mark the log as error won't be necessary to block the return order, due is not allowed to save the changes if you increase the quantity.

Regards.

Antonio Martinez.

0 Kudos

Hello Tiwari,

Try to create the validation rule in the transaction code GGB0 by providing the condition as Invoice Quantity and Return quantity is equal if not  or less than or more than.

and test the business scenario  by activating the Trace.

Regards

Manjunath

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear VC,

kindly let us know if your issue is resolved or not as per solution given by JOSE ,if not kindly share the Error message or share the screen shot .so that we will give solution according to that .

Regards,

C.B Reddy

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear VC:

Have you tried to change the log from warning to error, whit this change wont be possible to save the changes.

Check it and revert.

Regards

Antonio Martinez

former_member211668
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Jose,

Thanks for your kind reply. sorry to ask this, but in Tcode OVAH that particular message or msg no. is not given. Can you tell me how to change?

Also, If i want to block the sales order, then what is solution? Thanks

Tiwari

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear VC:

In OVAH you will find the message:

Also check this link to old thread:

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1604109

Regards Antonio.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tiwari

I have test OVAH is working well as suggested by Jose.

@Manjunath v:- Validation and substitution is functionality is not applicable for SD module.

Regards

Arun