Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload Warehouse data in Product master in EWM

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please share your expertise to understand how to upload Warehouse data e.g:  max and minimum replenishment qty, Putaway control indicator etc. in Product master in SAP EWM implementation.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is Lot of help already available on this. Please search the Forum before posing a question.

Here are some suggestions:

Try with TCode:

/SCWM/MIG_PRODUCT - Warehouse Product Migration

or

Go through Thread: 

Regards,

Sathish

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Sathish. I did that but wanted to know clear view on this. I understand that slotting run used to create warehouse data , but don't know which tcode is used. Please let me know if you have worked on this requirement.

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are many ways to do it.

I prefer to CIF the Materials first. Than, It creates the Product Master in SCM or EWM System. Then, I use MASS Transaction as we use in regular ECC, to update the PACI/SRCI Indicators or any other Data. This helps when you have your volume of data in control.

If you have huge Volume of Data, and wanted to automate the process, then, you can build a enhancement in BADI for auto Warehouse Product Creation with default PACI/SRCI Indicators. Then, If you have Slotting functionality, you can run Slotting to determine the right PACI & SRCI Indicators.

If you want a simple method, then, please you can use regular upload Method using mass upload method using below tcode.

Eg: /SCWM/MIG_PRODUCT - Warehouse Product Migration.

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Sathish. I see that I can Create Products with data on Warehouse data tab. But I could not load data for field Capcity consumption (UOM tab), Handling Indicator(Storage type tab), Storage type, Storage section ind, Min. replen qty, Min. qty, Max qty (Storage type data tab). I am not able to map correctly these fields while loading. Please let me know on this if we can load these data.

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which Method you are using?

/SCWM/MIG_PRODUCT  - Mass Upload using TCode

Below are the Restricted information upload using the above T code.

This report reads product data from ERP and transfers it to SCM-EWM.

Only data on Warehouse Level (ERP table MLGN) and storage type level (MLGT) are read.

Fixbin assignment from ERP is stored in table /SCWM/BINMAT in EWM.

Below is the text that is from from program.

*&---------------------------------------------------------------------*

*& Report  /SCWM/R_MIG_PRODUCT

*&

*& this report reads product data from ERP and transfers it to SCM-EWM.

*& Only data on Warehouse Level (ERP table MLGN) and storage type level

*& (MLGT) are read.

*& Fixbin assignment from ERP is stored in table /SCWM/BINMAT in EWM

*& optional, packaging specifications can be created

Regards,
Sathish

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Used tcode

/SCWM/MIG_PRODUCT  - Mass Upload using TCode . I believe as per information given by you , we will not be able to load the mentioned data then(Capcity consumption (UOM tab), Handling Indicator(Storage type tab), Storage type, Storage section ind, Min. replen qty, Min. qty, Max qty (Storage type data tab) . Please confirm.

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can run/use the LSWM for the remaining Products/Materials to update the respective fields.

Regards,

Sathish

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Sathish for consistent reply on this. We are looking for one solution. Let me check with SAP on this.

Regards,

Prashant