cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP AFS Early allocation + SAPNOTE 912858

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello colleagues,

We're on SAP AFS 6.5, and we are using the Early allocation functionality. We've discovered 2 issues for which we were wondering whether there's a solution:

1. When having a confirmed PO (confirmation control = 0001, confirmation category = AB), this is visible in Tx /AFS/MD04 as stock type L and confirmation control AB as long as this PO is NOT yet allocated.
    As from the moment an early allocation exists on this PO, /AFS/MD04 is showing this as stock type B instead of L/AB. Anyone knows how comes and how to solve?
  2. As we are also using the rescheduling functionality (/AFS/V_V2), we've noticed that it is not possible to get the early allocated PO's confirmed delivery date copied back into the allocated Sales order. SAPnote 912858 is confirming this as follows:

35. Rescheduling for allocated scheduling lines: Once ARun allocates (R or F), the schedule lines  are not touched by ATPor re-scheduling. If there is a change in date of the future stock  I e already allocated to the requirement and if you want changed date to be reflected on the requirement the options available are

a) Manually de-allocate the order and allocate it again.

b) Maintaine de-allocation rule  at stock level so that any change in thedate of the stock it de-allocates and again allocate it.

My question here is how to perform the option b? I (think I) know how to set up deallocation rules on SO, PO, Confirmations (note that there's no L/AB deallocation functionality!!!), etc, but how to setup deallocation on stock level?

Is there anyone who is able to help me further on both topics?

KR,

Peter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can someone please help?

KR,

Peter