cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some infrastructure servers cannot be contacted error in NWDI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to import a development configuration from the NWDI server and it all works fine and i am able to create the projects too. However, it all works fine the first time. If i log off and try to log in again, it fails and doesnt login to the configuration and it ends up with a warning saying: Some infrastructure servers cannot be contacted.

What could be the issue. Please help.

Ciao,

Manoj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member197472
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Restart NWDS and work on it, It will solve it temperorily.

We faced this issue. Later on we found that CE server connection was very slow/poor.

When we try for standard ping (also from command prompt) it sends 32bytes payload but when you increase it to 512 which practical it shows 'connection timed out' error..

So go for n/w check by network team. This resolved our issue.

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

only u have this problem?

what's the version nwdi nwds?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

I dont see any entries in the log file of the NWDS. if i am not wrong, you mean the log file stored in the .metadata file of the workspace right?

@Patraleka,

I tried all the options mentioned in the link you provided. None of them worked. I deleted the .keyring2 file too. But that too didnt work.

Ciao,
Manoj

former_member191044
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have the same issue and no real solution for that. Only workaround is to restart the nwds (File-->Restart) and log on again. Then it works.

Regards,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the second time when you try to login again... try to ping the SLD from NWDS. Let me know if that shows any error.

Mahesh

Message was edited by: Mahesh Krishnapillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

It pings all fine. There is no trouble pinging from NWDS the first time or even the second time.

Ciao,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

It doesnt help. The moment i restart and try to login, i get the same error.

Ciao,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Both NWDI and NWDS are on the same version and SP level?

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you check if the nameserver is maintained in a different host? When you import the configuration it will display all these details...probably the name server is on a different host and you don't have access that host.

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manoj,

1) Can you please try to delete the file.keyring2 in C:\Users\<myusername>\.sapnetweaver.

or

2)You can delete  all the entries and enter them all new.

Please check following link.

Thanks,

Patralekha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you share the complete error log details from NWDS?

Mahesh