cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order changes in USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE are not shown in MD04

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i change my order with USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE, i don´t see the changes in MD04.

Does anybody know whey?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thangs all for replying! USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBEP is the right one

adithya_velide
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

if u change the schedule line category from cp to cn system will not transfer the reqirements/assembly and availability cause this2 fields are unchecked in cn schedule line category. and one more thing cn has to be assined in manual entries of the combination in vov5. to change that as manual in sales document. and if you didnt do that system will tyake the combination as "tan+nd=cn" which will not applicable for the production...

i hope it helps.

thank you.

adhi

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does the change actually appear in VBEP table? I'd guess it might be too late to change the schedule line category in that user exit, try USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBEP instead.

Going forward, please make sure to include more detail in the original post - see this blog.

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

what are the change made on Sales Order, and what change do you expect in MD04?

Best regarda,

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

I change the Sched.line cat. from CP to CN. In the MD04 they should not be a material requirements. Is there any flag i have to set?

Thanx for replying

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

if you change manually the schedule line category from the Sales Order (not via exit, I mean) the change in MD04 si correctly reflected?

Best regards,

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes if I change it manually in VA02 then i see the changes in MD04. With the userexit I don´t see any changes.

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I suggest to check how entries in table RESB differ in the two ways of proceeding (manual entry <> user-exit). If this don't give you the answer, put under trace the processing with manual entry, to check whether other tables than those updated by your exit should be updated.

Best regards,

Andrea