cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Item Categories

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I am creating a return sales order for a non configurable material. The item category is REN (standard item category) which is being
determined.

When i am checking the sales order for any incompleteness system gives and information message as below and shows configuration is incomplete.

Information Message:

Configuration not possible for material xxxx : Reason 3 --> Help
Message no. V1360

where as material is not configurable.

FYI: Bill of MAterail/ Configuration area is blank i.e no field in this area of item category REN is filled.

Can some body check this and let me what is the issue.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether Configuration Profile is maintained for your material in TCode CU41? In addition to that, please check whether you can see any values in Item Data - Extras - Configuration? If yes, maintain the relevant value and continue.

You can also take help of an ABAPer to analysis this error, in include FV45SFCO_CONFIGURATION_PROCES1. Here message is resulted through call of Func Mod  CUCB_GET_OWNER_OF_CFG' & CUCB_CHECK_AND_DELETE_CONF. Also, check whether any enhancement is done in program SAPFV45S.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I found what was the issue.

In the requirement class configuration was mandatory. Due to which system was prompting for configuration for non configurable materials.

Regards,

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You mean to say requirement class(TCode OVZG) Configuration was mandatory?

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes in ovzg config is mandatory