Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

standard mappings directly we can change or raise oss notes

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am first time working on support project so in my interfaces we have Standard mappings so if there is any issue occrus on Mapping we can directly made the changes to the Standard mapping or we need to raise the OSS Notes for this evern if there is a small issue.

Thanks  Regards

N.Madhu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vishal1889
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi N.Madhu,

You can make the change in the standard objects provided by SAP, but it is always advisable to report then to SAP via OSS incident if there is a bug so that it can be fixed and released for other customers as well.

Regards

VJ

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi vj-Thanks for your reply and it is very useful for me .

Regards

madhu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Kust in addition to what Vishal and Harish have mentioned, you may change the standard objects, in this case mapping however SAP will not support the object later in case of any change made by you. This has happened prior. Ideal way is to report to SAP.

regards,

Sriram

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi sriram thanks for your reply.

Regards

Madhu

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest to enhance/change the message mapping in custom SWCV and namespace and report the issue to SAP.

regards,

Harish

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi mistri thanks for your reply u mean we need to create new swcv and test it from threre ritght.

Wating for ur reply.

Regards

MADHU

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Yes, you should create new SWCV and namespace to customize the standard SAP content.

regards,

Harish

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Mistri.

Regards

Madhu