cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Extend Queue in SPAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

I was working on importing the BASIS & ABAP packages in SM4 which has been ended with ADDON_Conflict betweeen Add-on ST 400 and support packages which is BASIS package.

How do i extend the queue ?

How do i empty the queue to define the queue again with the CRT ?

Please advise us ASAP.

REgards

Anwer Waseem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem has been solved myself

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you explain how u solved the problem

S.Satish

Message was edited by:

satish s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am sharing my experience for others who are suffering the problem to extending the queue.

if your import did not reach to imp_all or import_proper so you have still chance to empty the queue by pressing the define queue button and delete the queue.

for the deleting the queue you have to end the current session and try to login again and delete the queue.

if do you want to delete the loaded support package, you can execute tx SEPS and click on goto then inbox, you can select the loaded support package for the delete.

Regards

Anwer Waseem

manu_susankar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anwar

If you want to reset Q go to SPAM and select Extras ---> Reset status -

> qUeue.

Regards..

S.Manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to add the CRT packages in my queue, i means extend the queue, reset queue will not help it will start the process from the import steps 1,

My import queue process has been ended with the ADDON_Conflicts and i need to extend the queue with the CRT packages.

anyone has idea to extend the queue ?

REgards

Anwer Waseem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwer,

As Manu said you need to delete the queue.

since importing not reached to import phase you can delete the queue and add your CRTs

Samrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

here is the question that reset queue did not help, Queue still there once i used the reset queue.

How will i delete the queue, and i should have the componenet selection screen after deleting the queue ..

Regards

Anwer Waseem

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to delete the defined queue then spam --> display/define --> here you can modify or delte the queue.

cheers,

-Sunil