cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i find the adobe form translations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

how can i find the adobe form translations?

i mean i want to know in how many languages my adobe form has been translated?

is their any report or is their any technique to find the translations........................

Thanks,

Harish.K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ralf_laier
Newcomer

Hi Harish,
in table FPLAYOUTT you retrieve all languages in which your adobe form is available.

Also very helpful is the class CL_FP_WB_HELPER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

I could suggest you the below process for the translations Text labels .

1) Create the Text fields for theText labels required in the layout.

2) In the Contex node create the text  of type 'INCLUDE TEXT' and pass the standard text name (which   will be created in the S010) and  Import the language from the import paramter of the  Form interface as shown below.

3) Standard text that are created in the SO10.

4)    Bind the standard text  created in the context tab  to the fields in the  layout of the form

5) As the standard text are client dependent , attach the  standard to the  Transport  Request and migate to the other client

pavan_prabhu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Harish,

To find the translation of Adobe form is nothing but to find the labels or texts used in this adobe form in various languages. This will give you an idea on how many languages your adobe form has been translated.

So to find the translations in different languages, you have to go to Context node of the Adobe form. Then go through the text nodes which are used as labels. These will be normally stored as Standard texts in SO10.

For example. Take the text name of any one text node.

1) Go to SE38.

2) Type program RSTXTRAN.

3) Let the Text key - object be TEXT.

4) Then enter this text name in the field Text key - name. I have put the sample standard text ZTEST_ADOBE as shown below.

5) Let the Text key - ID be ST.

6) In Text key - language, Enter *  (i.e enter the Asterisk) because you want to find out all the languages.

The screen parameters will be as shown below.

7) Now Execute this report.

😎 It will show all the various languages in which this particular standard text is used which is nothing but the Adobe form is being used in these many languages. For example, the standard text ZTEST_ADOBE is used in 3 languages, English, German and Spanish as shown below. It will look as shown below.

Note: This will give you the more or less the overall idea of the form that has been used in these many languages. But also make sure the standard text with particular language is also linked with the Transport Request. Because there are chances that the text was created in a particular language but was never used.