Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about the interface SAP ERP with 20-20 design

symbolfeng
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi,

someone have the experience  about the interface SAP ERP with 20-20 design?

canada 20-20 design software introduction:

Design, plan, and visualize kitchens and bathrooms with 20-20 Design’s’ newest cutting-edge features, incredibly realistic 3D renderings and thousands of flexible items from manufacturer catalogs. Created specifically for kitchen and bath industry professionals, this CAD software’s built-in rules ensure that projects comply with industry design standards, from start to perfect finish. Using the software is easy to use and you can get advanced capabilities for closets and home organization with add-on modules.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What sort of business process you are interested to interface 20-20 Design with SAP? Is that for sales process, that to be variant sales?

Thanks, JP

symbolfeng
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi,JP, yes, I care for sales order process interface between SAP ERP/CRM with 20-20 design system. as all we konwn, in custom furniture industry, we must adopt VC (variant configuration) solution.But I have two question:

1.Is just only transfer BOMs(20-20 design results) to SAP ERP?

2.just only transfer sales order   to SAP ERP,and then ERP explosing BOMs

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After browsing through 20-20 design website & brochure, I understand that they have something terms as 20-20 LiveORDER for web order, where customer will submit orders electronically and that will be forwarded to multiple manufacturers and track them accordingly. Which means 20-20 will assist in procuring from manufacturers.

Whether you should consider

1.Is just only transfer BOMs(20-20 design results) to SAP ERP?

or

2.just only transfer sales order   to SAP ERP,and then ERP explosing BOMs

These can be answered if we know, how are we going manage materials for storage/procurement/production/assembly? If these are going to be in SAP, then you can go for Order BOMs in SAP ERP. Then I would prefer transfer BOM to SAP ERP.

Thanks, JP