cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICO Solution 2.0 Removing Company in Landscape of ICO Admin Console

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I would like to know if there is any means to completely remove the registered company, such as Consolidation, Branch, or Head Office in the Landscape of ICO Admin Console?

I have tired to delete the system in the SLD, or remove whole Database in SQL Server management Studio, or even reinstall the ICO solution. But the companies which I would like to be removed in Landscape are still need to be deployed, when I click Deploy in the Landscape page(although those databases are not appear in the Details list under Landscape page); it follows that there is a Failure in the Stage : Initializing Solution Stage 1 - Validating Database Connections. And The solution cannot be deployed.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Patrick NG

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi All

Does anyone know how to solve this problem? I have logged this case to SAP support already, but still got no response.

Best Regards

Patrick NG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Responded by SAP Support Center

Please go to B1iF -> Tools -> Control Center -> Maintenance -> BizStore Delete, then fill the fields like this: 

# Constrain to dataset: com.cxs.bi1.directory.cc 

# Constrain to group: Deployment 

# Constrain to Index-Alias: unified 

# Constrain to Document-Name: sysid.xml 

# Max. entry-count per category: 0 

Then press the "Submit!" button. 

This should clear all the settings in the Deployment window and you will need to configure it again before redeploying.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I did those steps and nothing has changed. Please I need help with this.

Also I read this SAP note 2022025 - How to remove head office from the Intercompany Landscape but I cannot remove the head office.

Kind Regards.

Daniel

Thank you

gerald_madriz
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Patrick;

This solution was satisfactory!

Thank you very much

Best regards,

Gerald Madriz

Novitec Consultores