cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding an image which should open another page on click in Agentry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a details page which is going to have some Measuring Point information on it. Now, I want to have a image positioned on this screen on clicking which a popup should be displayed with some information specific to the particular measuring point on whose context we are currently in.

Could someone please guide me how to do this ? At this moment I have the required data that has to be shown for each of the Measuring Points.

Thanks

Arpan

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You add a click action to the embedded image control that is on your detail screen.  There is a bug with the embedded image control on some platforms on some versions of Agentry where the target you pass is ignored.  To get around this, create a dummy wrapper action that re-targets the correct object, then passes that along to the true action.  So if you wanted to target the current Point object on Detail Screen PointList, place your embedded image on PointList screen and tie it to action DummyWrapper.  DummyWrapper has a single sub-action step that runs CorrectAction and targets PointList screen -> PointList detail screen -> current Point Object.  CorrectAction navigates to your new screen to display the other data about the Point object that the dummy action will correctly pass along.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I believe this question is really the same as the following thread    where they are looking to perform this navigation from a transaction screen which is not possible.  Please review the other thread for the discusion related to doing this from a transaction.

--Bill

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arpan,

Please provide the app (work manager?) and version that you are working with.  You may also want to provide some example of the type (or types) of Measurement Point you are working with.

Regards, Mike

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

It's the Rounds Manager - 2.3.0. It's basically something like we have the entry lists screen and the Measuring Points in it. Now on clicking each of the Measuring Points we have the Measuring Point read screen opening up. On this screen itself at some location I need to have an info button on click of which a popup showing the information contained there in for the corresponding point should be displayed.

Thanks

Arpan