cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIC

former_member1186946
Participant
0 Kudos

I have defined  MIC activating quantitative(Range 9 to 11) option I am doing results recording i am trying to enter the measured value as 12.The

system pops a warning message value exceeds value.How to record the excess value recorded in the system?It does not allow the value enter or

save the result.Is this a standard SAP phenomenon.If the system does not allow then how to record the exceeded value

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murugan,

The stanadard SAP QM allows to enter the results either below or above the limits. While valuvating the MIC the system considers the ranges and thus determines whether its accepted or rejected. After defining the MIC you have assigned the MIC in inspection plan and assign the inspection plan to inspection lot.

Check the control indicators data in inspection lot to which the particular MIC was assigned.

former_member1186946
Participant
0 Kudos

The system is behaving in a weird way. Previously it did not allow to save exceeded value while doing RR now it is allowing.

john_lutz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it did not allow you to save the value, or gave a hard error, you probably exceeded the plausibility factor. If not set in the plan, check the default plausibility in plant QM config

Regards,

John

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please provide the message details including message number & diagnosis.

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Murugan,

System does not restrict user to enter results out of its specifications.

It is just a warning message, you can proceed by simply pressing ENTER.

Amol.

former_member1186946
Participant
0 Kudos

I tried entering it not allowing,that's why i posted the query