Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification_HR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I would like to take SAP HR certification. Please clarify me below points

1. What are all certifications (basic level/Associate level) available for beginners in India, UAE, KSA and UK?

2.       2. Is certification different between countries in terms of course, fees and easiness.

3.       3. Please let me know where can I get reference course details from site.

4.       4. Kindly provide me some SAP contact numbers / Mail ID where I can get clarified on Above details incase required.

Regards

SK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi S K,

If you are beginners, you have to go through Associate level of SAP HR certification. Certification level is not based on location.

Any SAP Certification exam is served globally with same exam pattern and questions, again this is not based on location.

You can get more detail on given URL:

https://training.sap.com/shop/certification/c_thr12_66-sap-certified-application-associate--human-ca...

In Given URL, select your location and contact respective authorized SAP training partner.

Training Locations

I will help you if you need any further clarity.

Thanks,

Sokita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sokita

I think that we can take it up privately also, without any training.

In this case for India where should i contact for informations.

Regards

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

If you are in India and you are beginner, you have to go to authorized training program, followed by certification exam. You can not write SAP certification exam without any experience.

Thanks,

Sokita    

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sokita

I have 2.5 years in SAP HR and need to write direct exams

please guide me.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please contact SAP Education, India

Follow this link

SAP Training & Education | Software & Solutions| SAP | SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apart from this, do not forget to prepare for exam from authorized SAP HR preparation text books. Which are THR10 and THR12. As you have experience, you can read it once to define the syllabus boundary.

Sokita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

Also please let me know one more clarification, in India I am seeing one year mandate with current employer for writing direct exams

But I want to know whether same rule available in countries like UK,UAE, KSA.

Also please advise me whether I can use the THR10 and THR12 for YK,UAE ,KSA exams

Regards

K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi S_K,

There is no rule like India anywhere, specially UK, UAE or KSA.

You can directly write SAP certification exam without one year mandate with current employer.

You can go ahead with THR10 and THR12 for SAP HR certification.

Thanks,

Sokita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sokita

Do you mean that same (Like in India) TH10 and THR12 material used in UK,KSA and UAE certifications?

Regards

K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, same material is used in rest of the world . SAP does not change their syllabus based on location or region.

S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sokita

How to confirm that. Any contact number or link

for UK,UAE and KSA

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can go to following link where you can choose country on top and select your certification.

You can check the syllabus where you can see THR10 and THR12 are mentioned

SAP Training and Certification Shop

Apart from this, I have found very good website on SAP HR certification, you can get most of the information related to SAP HR certification

Sokita

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please note SAP materials are Copy Righted materials are NOT for free distribution.

Visit SAP Shop for purchasing the materials.

SAP Training and Certification Shop

Please read Rule of Engagement before posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

Thanks for your valuable information.

Also i am intrested to know about certain topics which is not HCM relevant but part of

C_THR12_64 sylobi.

Topics are

ERP, Solution Manager and NetWeaver Basics
TERP01
TERP02
SM001

Please let me know hoe can i get these tpoics, since it is not in HCM i am strucggling to get it.

Regards

SK

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP materials are copy righted materials and not meant for free distribution. If you require the materials, you are required to purchase them at

training.sap.com

or contact SAP Education Team.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.