cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while doing vl10d ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts  ,

I'm facing a peculiar problem . While doing VL10D / vl10g , the outbound delivery document no. is not generated - and it's showing like this ... I don't know why it behaves as such ?? ....

During creation of purchase order it behaves properly , shows the shipping tab - properly filled the shipping data and others inputs .

Please help me to get the problem is resolved ...

regards

arghya .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arghya,

Couple of thing which you need to check

1. Can You post the screenshot of the STO number in VETVG table

2. Check the delivery date on the STO.

3.Also in the item level check the chipping table route is populated.

4. Also check the STO has been released

Arun Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arghya,

This type of issue mainly comes when PO not released or Confirmation
data configured

So please check carefully your PO.

Regards,

Sumant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be some one created sales order using this materials ... in ME2n put scope of list is ALV and check still to be deliver qty is showing or not in any POs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir ,

all the 4 PO's are showing - those are 4500018281 / 18283 / 18309 / 18310 with my material 159 - now how could I execute the delivery from here ??...

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it would be much better if you would post your selection screen, and  screenshot(s) showing  the corresponding data from your purchase order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir ,

actually i'm doing inter-company STO . that time I've faced this error . that's I post in mm section .

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even in a STO inter-company business the entries in the selection screen have to match with the data from the purchase order to get a result. Empty screenshots do not really tell anything.

We had this question actually many times before, and the usual root cause was the default date range that did not cover the delivery date mentioned in the PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You please check may be material is locked somewhere like.

1.Delivery is already created.

2.Sales Order is already created for same materials.

Plz VL06O and ME2n.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jurgen ,

I know that this malfunction caused due to the wrong input - but , I checked most of blank field in VL10G/ VL10D , and then put the correct data , but same problem has again appeared .

one more thing , in default date range field in VL10G , it shows from 26/05/2014 to 27 / 05/ 14 - and I made the document yesterday after 12 o'clock at night - so , naturally it comes around 26/05/2014 as document post date and the delivery creates also in same day like 26/05/2014 --- so , what goes wrong ?? .........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir ,

I'm doing intercompany STO . theny why are you arsing sales order creation ? ....

2nd thing , vl06o is not responding , but in ME2N - when I use this tcode , it shows this scenario -

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have problems in the selection, then you should not just replace some values, you should remove as much values as you can to see if SAP can then find the data.. And then you can again go forward to see which entry is actually causing that the data is not pulled.

And please use the correct transaction, which is VL10B 

The B at the end stands for Bestellung which is purchase order in english.

E.g. just execute it with the shipping point, leave everything else empty, then check if the PO is among the content

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

This type of issue may comes when PO has not released Or PO Qty is missing  & any issue in PO related so check these all happening it wll may be help you

regards

jagdish