cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock transfer order scenario in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello APO expert,

I'm testing stock transfer order process in APO.

1. I created material XXX in plant A and B in R/3.  Procurement type for XXX in plant A is defined as "F" with special procurement

type 40 (Stock transfer).  Plant B is defined as supplying plant for plant B.  MRP type for this material is X0 (External planning).

2. I created sales order for material XXX plant A.

3. I created integration model in order to send related master data and transaction data in order to send from R/3 to APO.

4. I created transportation lane with start location B to destination A.

5. Sales order could be sent to APO.

6. Run SNP heuristic in APO.  Normal purchase requisition with source location A was created in APO. 

How can stock transfer order be created in APO by SNP heuristic?

Kenichi Kurokawa

Wipro

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member216565
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kenichi,

STO is not generated by a SNP heuristic. You can only generate STR's (Stock Transport Requisition) with SNP heuristic run.

You can generate STR's either by running SNP heuristics on Manfacturing Plant(Location B in your case). Or you can run Network SNP Heuristics on Location A.

Then, you can convert the generated STR to STO either in APO or R3. To do it in APO, you have to run Deployment,followed by TLB run. Or to do it in ECC, you may have to use t-codes like ME59 for converison of STR to STO etc.

Thank you,

Santosh KB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Santosh,

Thanks for your reply.

I tried your following suggestion but STR was not created.

1. I tried SNP location heuristic on location B.  Nothing happened.

2. I tried SNP network heuristic on location A.  PR was created with source location B.

Kenichi

former_member216565
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kenichi,

Did you create transportation lane between Location A and Location B? You have to create a T-Lane inorder to generate STR's at Manafacturing Plant.

Thanks,

Santosh KB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help.  Santosh

Yes.  Transportation lane is created from B to A.  It has indicator "S" (Special procurement).

Regards,

Kenichi

former_member216565
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kenichi,

What can you see under "Source location", "Means of Transport" in the Created Purchase Requisition at location A after heurisitcs run?

If you find Location B in the "Soruce Location" that means, STR is created. If you find Blank, then there is something wrong with T-lane Setup.

Thanks,

Santosh KB.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kenichi,

did You solve it? I have the same problem and it would be nice if You share Your solution.

Thanks!