Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error While creating a Expense type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am in middle of an Implementation .

i was trying create an expense type " Breakfast"  in nwbc, when i try to enter a number in the "NO OF BREAKFASTS" field it is throwing an error " Breakfasts can only be deducted from Accommodation receipts"

I am not sure if i have done any config mistake, can you please let me where i am going wrong

Error screen shot is also attached

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this concept is used only for the expense type HOTEL.

In some countries, the breakfast is a benefit to the employee and needs to be taxed.

To get is easier, you define a "cost for breakfast". Than you enter only the numbers of breakfast to the hotel receipt and the system will deduct the breakfast costs from the reimbursement for the paid hotel.

So, from my knowledge you will not be able to use this expense type as you have described.

Best regards,

Sigi

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I think that you have done configuration for deduction on breakfast ,lunch , dinner. If you have done this configuration , then you need do right config , you have to do config for R(Rest) along with breakfast ,lunch , dinner.

As per your screen shoot, this is standard  setting in portal. You can check your schema setting once in ECC for breakfast .

hope it will help you.

Thanks

Anwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siegfried / Anwar

Thanks a lot for your suggestions, will check and let you know the results

Thanks

Anil

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anil

if your problem has been solved then close it, so that someone can refer in future.

Thanks

Anwar