cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triggering the event

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I have a requirement that on a click of a button i want two tasks to be done..like if i click a button it should show update the value in the back end as well as it should display a value on the same page

Please Help

Really Urgent.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monika,

you can only perform multiple task on one click, if you use custom actions. In your example you can name the button's action "btnclick". Then you draw two lines out of your form where the button is. The first line is drawn to your BAPI that updates the value in the backend. Make this transition line listen to the event "btnclick".

Now, you can draw a second line out of your form, listening to the event "btnclick", too. Draw this second line to another BAPI / Query to get the value that should be displayed. You can also drag it to a data store to change a flag, that a certain value should be displayed.

If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Best Regards, Benni

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Monika ,

This can be easily done with the help of same event only .If "SUBMITBAPI" is the event which you are calling to send data to the backend , then you can make use of "*SUBMITBAPI" on the other form in order to make the same event resposible for the updatioon even.

Thanx

Pankaj Prasoon