cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment terms based on specific dist.channel, division and Plant but not from customer master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have a requirement,

Generally payments terms from customer master will flow to sales order. but here my requirement is to get a different payment terms based on specific distribution channel, division, customer  and plant those are there in sales order but not from customer master. is there any user exit or functional module to fulfill this requirement, or any other suggestion appreciated.

Thanks,

Reddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

create ztable based on your requirement

then write logic below user exit

user exit

USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBKD

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

keyur_mistry1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This Problem you can solve without user exit too.

The Customer master data itself can solve the problem.

You can maitain diffrent Payment Term as per the sales area (Dist.Ch+Div+S.org) of customer master.

and each sales are wise u can change the plant also.

You just need to set your logic with the combination of sales are and plant. And need to assign which payment term should determine to sales order.

If you are rasing sales order with X sales area relavent to that payment term will trigger.

Hope above logic will work, otherwise you can go with user exit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello mistry,

You are right, but in my case, plant can be changed in sales order by the users, so that whenever we change the plant in sales order,( Not from customer master) system has to pick the relevant plant's payment terms.

Regards,

Reddy

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Through standard, it is not possible.  You can try with USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP in the program MV45AFZZ

G. Lakshmipathi