cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debit Invoice split, based on split analysis refering to payment reference in header

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

When debit memo request process for billing through SDBILDL due list job, debit invoice split and when I check in silt analysis it is referring to payment reference for split criteria and both the invoice carries same payment terms from predecessor debit memo request.

This is something unusal and I cheked all the split citeria stated below,

same payer / Soldto/ foriegntrade /payment terms/ inco terms/ destination country

Apart from the above criteria is somthing here that i am missing over here.

Please note that in our case we did not encounter any of the split invoice at debit level.

Your inputs is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Satish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish ,

Apart from the ones you mentioned , could you please check the below fields also in the VBRK table for both billing document that got split.

Cred.contr.area - KKBER

Credit account- KNKLI

Currency  -  CMWAE

Exchange rate - CMKUF

With Regards

S,Siva

0 Kudos

Siva,

It's Same.

Thanks,

Satish.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Satish,

Are you creating the debit memo request by referring some document? (billing doc etc.)

In table VBRK, there is a field ZUKRI. Put both the invoices in this table and compare the values in this field. also paste it here.

0 Kudos

Hello TW thanks for the response. Please see the below screen shot, the combination criteria shows with 0011010 for both the invoices. And debitmemo request created with reference to the original invoice and the same carry to the debit memo invoice as well.