cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface between AVAYA and SAP

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a requirement where client uses Avaya tool .

When a customer calls in and enters the customer number/license number, Avaya tool recognizes respective call center representative ( says there are  10 CSR , and it recognizes 5th call center representative is available) then places a text file in his/her system. Once the text file is placed immediately by the time CSR able to answer SAP custom transaction or web page generated by SAP  should be to trigger.

Please note

1. we don't SAP CRM in our client system.

2. Running Unix/script in every individual CSR system would be challenging to trigger SAP custom transaction.

Appreciate your valuable answers. 

Thanks,

Laxmi.S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi,

From the Avaya document below It requires SAP CRM CIC and Avaya adapters to have proper integration

http://www.avaya.com/usa/resource/assets/factsheet/svc3193-02.pdf

If you do not want to install SAP CRM in your landscape, my suggestion is to speak to Avaya vendor and get more clarification on possible adapters available which be be utilized without CRM.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for the input.  I am new to SAP Phone, but I see from some documentation that SAPPhone is a component of CRM at the same time this comes as default tool in the SAP.

so can we integrate Avaya to SAPPhone ?? IF yes, please let me know in sequence of steps.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Laxmi.S

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Thanks.

In the above attached document it says we can integrate SAPPhone and SAP Phone server with RFC approach using TAPI and 3rd party tools. Attahing the snap shot.

Can you help me in these line... Configuring the sapphone and sap phone server with RFC connections.

Thyeme: as we don't have CRM in our client system we need to service one or the other way only with SAP Phone.  Hence request you to help me in these lines.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Laxmi.S

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Thank you for the help.

Actually I have the sap help document, but if you have some sequence of steps that would be very much helpful.

Thanks,

Laxmi.Suryadevara

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello

There are quite a few articles available on SCN and also on third party websites regarding SAPPhone.

Have you done some research online? I believe NO.

You need to refer to first refer to the articles available on SCN about SAPPhone and see whether they answer your questions. First start with this article.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-8373

You can search SCN for related articles using the above search option or using the custom search

Google Custom Search- SAP Community Network Search

Regards

RB