cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to generate payment advice for cross-payment run (FBPM1)

carl_gaudreau
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Original scenario:

I have configured the payment program (FBZP) for a payment method using the payment medium workbench. I have created a custom DMEE payment format layout based on CGI_XML_CT (ISO 20022 pain version 3) and completed configuration in OBPM1 ... OBPM4.

I am able to generate payments (F110), payment medium file and print/e-mail payment advice forms without any problem.

Advance scenario:

Then we need to use the Bank Communication Management to generate cross-payment batches (FBPM1), then use a dual approval procedure (BNK_APP) which ultimately upon approbation, generates the payment medium file to be transmitted to our house bank (via SAP-PI) for processing and then retrieve and import status file from the bank into SAP for payment monitoring.

I have completed the configuration of the Reservation for Cross-Payment Run Payment Media (OBPM5) and the Bank Communication Management (BCM) module.

With this setup a can complete the following steps:

1. Generate payments in F110

2. Generate cross-payment batches (FBPM1)

3. Approve batch in dual stage (BNK_APP)

4. Generate payment medium file upon approval from step #3

I am unable to find a way to generate payment advice forms to print or e-mail.

I tried to use "Printout" in F110 for the originated run date & ID and I am getting the error FZ 110 -  Payment run & & is intended for cr0ss-payment run payment media as showed below:

Step 001 started (program SAPFPAYM_SCHEDULE, variant &0000000000299, user ID XXXXXX)

Payment run 23.05.2014 WP_01 is intended for cross-payment run payment media

Step 002 started (program RFFOEDI1, variant &0000000000017, user ID XXXXXX)

Program RFFOEDI1: No records selected

Step 003 started (program RFFOAVIS_FPAYM, variant &0000000000017, user ID XXXXXX)

Program RFFOAVIS_FPAYM: No records selected

Job finished

The only way I was able to generate payment advice forms, is by calling RFFOAVIS_FPAYM directly (SE38) with run date and the batch number identification (ending with a +++++B) generated by the BCM payment file creation job (Named:  PAYM:YYYYMMMDD/#####B/...calling program SAPFPAYM) which is triggered after the final approval.

I have also tried without success to activate "Payment medium with docs." in settings of my custom payment medium format (OBPM1) and add print parameters in variant (OBPM4).  It seems that the program SAPFPAYM in job PAYM:* cannot call the payment advice program RFFOAVIS_FPAYM and RFFOEDI1 for payment advice via EDI.

After verifying all job logs, I cannot identify where to configure the call to the generation of payment advice programs (RFFOAVIS_FPAYM & RFFODDI1) using the BCM run date and batch Identification (+++++B) automatically.

Thank you for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Carl,

You have to implement this SAP Note - 1313075 to meet your purpose.

Create variant under this program - RFFOAVIS_FPAYM and assign the same in printjob tab in F110.Also you have to maintain the sender mail id details in FSAP T code and receiver mail id details in the concern vendor master data.

I hope it helps else revert us with your query.

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi S

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

refer to SAP Note 1313075, it outline the configuration node as well as user exit that you need to use

carl_gaudreau
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I have implemented the logic described in SAP Note 1313075 and it works perfectly.

PS.  Must create a qualified variant for RFFOAVIS_FPAYM that should also includes a specific printer assignment to prevent using user printer assignment of the final approver.

Thank you again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Carl,

My issue is same as yours and i am trying implement the logic described in note 1313075 and got confuse on below part,

as per Note

You can sometimes use the event module 41 for the automatic creation of the payment medium correspondence.

To do so, copy the example module FI_PAYMEDIUM_SAMPLE_41 to a customer module and use the source code defined in this note.

Replace <VARIANT> in the example source code with a valid variant for the report rffoavis_fpaym.

Activate the new module.

Define the customer module in event 41:

1. 1. Call transaction OBPM1 (display mode).2. Select the format used.3. Select "Customer settings for format".4. In the dialog structure: Choose "Event modules".

Can you please explain me where i missed this part?

Regards

Prashanth