Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java debugging in agentry

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have configured the remote debugging configurations in editor and maintained necessary settings in agentry.ini file.Java version is 1.6 but when iam trying to debug java code 'could not load middleware com.sap.mw.jaco.rfc.Middlewarerfc' error is thrown in editor.Iam using work manager 5.3 .

Please help me in this regard.Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Sravanthi Polu

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you have any problem without the remote debugger connected? Usually the message appears when the sapjcorfc.dll is missing in the AgentryServer folder.

Regards, Daniel

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies.Now iam encountering connection refused error.

Agentry.ini file configurations

Remote debugging configurations

Error

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks & Regards,

Sravanthi Polu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you restart the Agentry Server after adding the nonStandardJavaOptions?

Did confirm nothing was using port 5555 first?

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravanthi,

Agentry server is installed on localhost or remote server? check that 5555 port is not getting used anywhere.

Regards,

Abhishek Wajge

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is also the error message that is shown when launching the Debugger twice (because the port is already in use by the first debugging session). You can go to the eclipse "Debug" perspective to see if the debugger is connected already (in the "Debug" window, there should be a line that says something like "Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM[your-server-name:debuggingport]").

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravanthi,

Can you explain what settings you have given in agentry.ini, Also attach a screenshot of remote debugging configuration if possible.

Regrads,

Abhishek Wajge