cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HUPOS incorrectly set for two-step goods movements

0 Kudos

Dear guru

I use stock transport order and set up for two step goods movements. Once I post good issue for outbound(replenishment) delivery. Then inbound delivery will be created and also HU copied from outbound to inbound. And I use WMS for the receiving plant and receiving storage location with HU management. I can not create TO for inbound, system give the error message storage type 902 is not allow negative stock.

When create inbound delivery. I found that the status LIPS-HUPOS is not "A". It is blank.

Could you please suggest ? What am I missing for any configuration?

Best Regard

JN.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

After post goods issue the outbound then inbound was created. I tried to create TO for inbound. Then faced the error.

0 Kudos

Hi..

I already set allow negative stock for 902. But system still show 902 not allow negative stock.

I tried by making GR with movement type 501. And I got the inbound delivery and LIPS-HUPOS is "A". So, I can create TO for inbound and post GR without any problem. But the inbound which automatic created after post GI from outbound. The LIPS-HUPOS is blank. And then I got the error 902 not allow negative stock.

Best Regards

JN

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please share the screen shot with the error message number

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

From your thread u says that you are getting error like "Storage type 902 is not allow negative stock" then you are talking about LIPS-HUPOS. if the error is about negative stock then please check the indicator on SPRO---LE----WM----Master data----Define Storage type

anna_hannon
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Have a look at the following note in relation to LIPS-HUPOS during this process

598087 - HUPOS incorrectly set for two-step goods movements

0 Kudos

Hi...Anna

From note 598087 the solution is receiving plant and receiving storage location must not be taken into account during the determination of the HUPOS in case of a two step goods movement. I do not know how can I set up like that ? Please suggest.

Best Regard

JN