cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Universe not Refreshing changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello EveryOne,

I am working on client tool 4.1 SP2 , I have a requirement of creating a Dashboard and webi on Universe which is based on CRM system ( Through Function Module ). Universe is created but due to requirement changes when i am refreshing data foundation layer ( From Detect -> Refresh structure ) it is not giving me changed columns / added colums or added internal table ) .

Please help me on this....

Thanks in Advance....

Vaishali Wadhwa.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved the issue after server restart.....

former_member4998
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..  Can you Please mark the question stats Answered and If the information provided has solved your issue please mark the post properly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anybody Please reply its urgent....

Thankyou.

former_member4998
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi...Try to import once again from repository and refresh the data foundation once again, and check able to see changed columns

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sreenivasulu,

I tried many times even tring to create new universe still changes are not coming.

Thanks

former_member4998
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi...

Check in the CRM System

Are you able to see changed columns / added columns or added internal table in function module in CRM system. Please check the in CRM system using transaction code : SE37 and give the Function Module name and run. If you able to see changed columns / added columns or added internal table in CRM system

Check at Universe

Then Try to create new sample test data foundation layer and see the changed columns / added columns

or added internal table information is able to see in the Data foundation tables/Views.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sreenivasulu,

I tried both your suggestions, In CRM system changes are available. They are in table.

Tried creating new universe that one is also not giving me added columns or tables.

former_member4998
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi...

Check the below point's

• When you create a connection in the connection wizard, you set whether a changing parameter of

table type or a table parameter is considered as both input and output. The Map Table Parameters

into Input Columns parameter addresses this functionality.

• If checked, the parameter is both input and output. In this case, it can only be a structure as input. If not checked, the parameter is only considered as an output parameter.
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sreenivasulu,

I am using IDT , where can i get this setting. I think you are talking about UDT.