Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel sort in SAP Lumira

former_member198781
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once data is uploaded in SAP Lumira, it automatically sorts it in ascending order. I have month-wise data and would like to show it in natural month order i.e. January, February, March etc. but Lumita sorts it like April, August, December etc.

I could not find an option to cancel sorting in Prepare tab. Is there a way to keep data unsorted in Lumira?

Regards,

Amit Gupta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

This is going to be related to the fact that your data needs to be changed in the "Prepare" tab. What you want to make sure is that you have the dimension for your months converted to a "Date". See below:

Now depending on your data, you might have dd-mm-yyyy, mm-yy, or just the month, etc. There are a list of combinations when you are converting it over. If none of them match, it will not convert correctly, so you will have to go into excel and add the missing pieces, then choose the correct format which matches your data.

This might require a few steps in case you don't have a "day" or "year" in your data. You can get around this by using the "concatenate" feature for a new column of cells to combine with another.

I've referenced one of the videos below made by the SAP Lumira Expert Team. You can always refer to it from 6:30 into the video if you need further clarification.

LEXlive: SP14, Date Formats, Q&A

former_member198781
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Khuram,

Thanks a lot!

I really appreciate your help in explaining, it was quite useful.

Unfortunately I only have "Month" as "Jan, Feb, Mar ..etc", so its not possible to convert it to date in prepare tab.

I still feel there is a need to have "Cancel sort" functionality OR option to add custom format for date.

Regards,

Amit Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can always visit the SAP Lumira Idea's page. It's a great way to connect with the community and provide feedback. I'll provide a link below:

SAP Lumira Idea Place

Answers (0)