cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discrete production process after creating sales order with raw materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I need your support on a specific solution related to discrete production process.

After creating a sales order where the materials are sold as raw materials (ROH), with reference to the sales order the production order is created and the store issues the material for assembly process and is sent for assembly of materials. After assembly of the materials the inventory is added to the sales order stock as same as raw material and after PGI the billing is done for raw material only.

Please let me know the process of raw material to raw material scenario.

Thanks

Seshi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
the store issues the material for assembly process and is sent for assembly of materials

Sorry I am not clear on this comments.  Do you mean to say, you have

• ROH-1 as sale order material for which production order is created
  • Against this ROH-1, Production team would assemble ROH-2, ROH-3 etc., and they will deliver to Unrestricted stock

If that is the case, the material code in billing should be ROH-4 and ROH-1.  Let me know if my understanding is correct

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi srinivas, thanks for your reply,

Here is the process, we have three components as raw materials and for this a sales order is created and sent to the store for issuing of the raw materials to the lab for assembly.

After the assembly process is completed in lab, the stock of the raw material should be added into inventory as same as raw material i.e. created in sales order.

can i know how to map this process

Thanks

Seshi