cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No projects in project field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have created a transaction type for change request by copying the standard. All configuration is done and I can create a change request in CRM UI for that transaction type.

The issue is project field is not showing any existing project options. When I click on F4 help and search for projects it gives a message the no project existing.

We have another change request transaction type for which we are able to search for projects. I am not sure what went wrong in the second change request trans. type. Many maintenance projects exists in solution manager with charm activated.

Anyone have any clue? Please help.

Regards,

Tripti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member541232
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tripti,

I feel this could be related to authorizations, was the newly created transaction maintained in authorization profile ?

If not, then i would suggest you to maintain the authorization for the existing role or create a new one!

I suppose the authorization object is CRM_ORD_PR

Alternatively you can check by assigning SAP_ALL profile to the user ID.

Regards,

AD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ash, and Vikram,

Thanks for your response.

My user has SAP_ALL auth in solman and also in all satellite systems, so I think auth is not an issue here. We have 3 transaction type for change request created in solman YMCR, ZMCR and XMCR. projects can be searched for first 2 transaction type but the problem is in last one i.e XMCR.

Vikram, I have seen that link before, what I do not understand is what is the need of updating the projects in this table /tmwflow/switch? We have change management working for all maintenance projectsfor YMCR and ZMCR type without having entries of these projects in this table.

Please throw some light on this.

Regards,

Tripti

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tripti,

Please check:

Change Request Management - New features in SAP Solution Manager 7.1

http://scn.sap.com/people/dolores.correa/blog/2011/12/28/change-request-management-scenario-new-features-in-sap-solution-manager-71

1.7. How to work with charm projects

Thanks

Vikram