cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fixing key figure values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How can we fix the values of KF. I tried macro using function FIX_CALC(), but somehow its not working.I dont want to do this manually(like in product view etc)

Any pointers.

Regards

Tejinder

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

just a point to check : "macros that use this function should not be used at detail level" - what level are you running it at?

Also check the KF which you are using to fix the KF with

Former Member
0 Kudos

FIX_CALC() is the one used for fixing. Can you tell me what your requirement and why it is not woking?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is to fix values in a KF in SNP (Distributiion Receipt (pld) to be precise). I will be getting values from DP to this KF which i want to fix.

One alternative i tried was to use a Fixed KF (in BW) for a source KF in DP. This worked well and it fixed the values in DP using a macro,

Now when i release the values to SNP, the values are no more fixed (i want the fixing indicator to be X).

How can i achieve this?

I tried the FIX_CALC() function. But somehow its not working for me. Can someone provide the steps of macro.

Or is there any other way in which i can achieve this (ofcourse automaticlly).

Thanks

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The keyfigure you are trying to fix is an Orderseries keyfigure - Distribution Receipt planned. You can only fix a time series keyfigure and not an orderseries keyfigure.

Thanks,

somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to check, does your Distribution Receipt (pld) have a fixing key figure attached to it? That's probably what you did in your DP key figure. If you don't have a fixing key figure assigned to a key figure, you cannot fix that key figure. You can check that in RSD1 in type/unit tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

just to get this clearer

"i release the values to SNP, the values are no more fixed (i want the fixing indicator to be X). "

what fixing indicator - in the planning book? i am not sure you will get a X in it

The fixing you are talking about looks more like the firming indicator on planned orders in product view.

Also the way distr reciept planned is calculated is different. Am not sure how you plan to release or get this order type from DP to SNP( without getting the statutory SAP warning about only releasing forecasts)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For releasing from DP to SNP we can use extended setting in /sapapo/mc90 transaction where it asks for source and target KF. ALso the type of data transfer like External procurement, where the target KF will be Distribution Receipt (pld).

Coming back to Fixing, i cant attach a Fixed KF to Distribution Receipt (pld) as its a BW Key Figure. I could only do that for APO Key Figures where it has the option for attaching a Fixed KF.

My basic requirement is the data (read as supply) coming from DP to SNP and sitting in Distribution Receipt (pld) should not be overwritten in the next CTM (SNP run). I want those values to be fixed (somehow if Fixing indicator gets X or the values to be fixed).

Is there any way to achieve this?

Regards

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shinu,

How are you transferring your supply from DP to SNP. When you release from DP to SNP you basically transform the Forecast from Timeseries data to Orderseries data. In any case if you want existing Planned Distribution Receipts to be considered for your SNP run - please check the usage of SNP Production Horizon, SNP Stock Transfer Horizon as well as the Fix Stock Transfers option. If I understand correctly you need to have the Fix Stock Transfers option checked.

Thanks,

Somnath