cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status of Document (Release) not available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

"Release Status" is not available in the document which is created/changed using CV01N/CV02N transactions.

I have the below customising settings for the document type.

What am I doing wrong? Please suggest.

Thanks

RJS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

If you have a predecessor status for 'Released' status, then this status will appear only if you reach the predecessor status in the DIR.

If you are using standard 'DRW' document type, then PR-Checked & AR-Archived are the predecessor statuses for 'Released'.

Check the status graphics on the top right of the second screenshot for details on the status flow.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thank you for the quick response. I am new to DMS and not clear of the concepts here. Can you please let me know what should be the correct sequence and the appropriate flagging of the check box. Appreciate your input.

Thanks

RJS

former_member204787
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

Status network will shows you the exact sequence than our expalnation bcz its followed with configuration settings . Visit cv02n--> EXTRAS->Status network. You will see the sequence order  with defined diff colors .

If you want to see release status in document status filed than keep on changes(cv02n) repedly untill you see the status.

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

For sequence you can refer to the status networkgraphics at any point of time..please find below the screenshot of the same for standard SAP delivered DRW document type.

Answers (0)